Saturday, March 12, 2011

SB 2011!

Spring Break. My last Spring Break as a college student, or student in general I suppose. Being that I want to teach, it probably (hopefully) won't be my last spring break ever, but last as a student. As I said.

Anyway, it has been rather... interesting. Highs and lows really. Stephen and I went on a short camping trip just north of Waco to Lake Whitney, which was a lot of fun. Brought little Mia, grilled veggies and sausage wraps, and roasted marshmallows by the fire. Downside, you ask? We got poison ivy. BAD. As in, it's all over our faces and bodies. So terrible. That was Monday. We got meds, but it is still spreading and still itchy. No fun at all.

Now we've been in Austin visiting family, which has been fun but also kind of a downer because all our siblings have different spring breaks than us weird Baylor kids. Pretty unfortunate. We got to meet Grant's new girlfriend yesterday, which was fun. Also, my little baby sister just got her first car--a 2009 white mustang. She is crazy and I love her.

Really, I just feel like life is moving faster than I can right now. I can't believe it's mid-march and that I'm about to graduate and move to a new city. I just wish I could slow things down for once! Anyone got that feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment