Thursday, June 2, 2011

2 years and counting!

Happy 2 years of marriage to us! It has been so amazing so far, and I'm sure we only have more adventures to come. Here's a little walk through time to commemorate the occasion...

First couple months... Summer 2005 (High School)

Prom, Take 1, Spring 2006

Prom, Take 2, Spring 2007

First Tri Delt Event at Baylor, Spring 2008

Tri Delta Formal, Spring 2008

Engaged! October 11, 2008
Best day of my life, June 6, 2009
Stephen's Graduation, May 2010
Our First Anniversary, June 6, 2010

My Graduation, May 2011

Our Second Anniversary, June 6, 2012

I am so blessed to be married to the most amazing man I've ever known. Besides, I'm glad to know he liked me even when I was much less attractive... we were such dorks in high school. Here's to many more years living life with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment