Blog Resolution. Resoblog? Blogolution? Either way, I resolve to blog at least once a week this year. Not just for the benefit of any curious readers (few as there may be) but also to chronicle pieces of our life as a bit of a journal to look back on. This is going to be a year full of changes. Already, I feel the temptation to "check out" as transitions loom ever nearer. Which is part of another resolution of mine--to live more in the moment and be content in the present even when the future dominates daily life and discussion.
Changes we anticipate:
- Moving to a new city.
- Finding my first "real" job.
- Starting the adventure of medical school.
- Meeting new people and finding a new church.
- Moving away from college friends and the Waco bubble.
That being said, we are about to head into our last six-seven months in Waco. Whether it came quickly or slowly, my last semester of college is finally here!
YAY ok so in case you don't know, I really am serious about being excited for you to move to H-town... Beth and I (plus the husbands, of course) really do want to hang out!!
ReplyDelete