Mia's new friends:
After we got home from the dog park, the studying couldn't be avoided, and I was coerced into calling out flashcards that I cannot pronounce. Half the time I had to ask Stephen to just read it himself to check it because I couldn't tell if he had gotten it right. I had to completely give up on the Biochem stack out of frustration.
Exhibit A:
At least someone likes study time... and it's not Stephen.

Here are some prime quotes from our study session:
Laura "Why are there so many medications related to erections?"
Laura "Who knew there were so many parts inside your body?"
Stephen "That's when you're born without a butt-hole."
Laura "I totally knew that from Grey's."
Prayers definitely appreciated for Stephen's first round of tests. I think we'll both feel better to have these behind us. My test-prep menu for this weekend: Giada's Turkey Sausage and Mushroom Pasta (had it last night, so delicious), Chuy's Saturday, shrimp tonight, strawberry jello (ew... Stephen loves Jello like a little kid) and blueberry muffins. Blueberry muffins are Stephen's favorite, and I made them for the morning of his MCAT, so I think they will be the good-luck food of choice from now on. I think I'm in a cooking mood due to the "cold front" that resulted in about a ten degree drop, making it really feel like fall is close. (Who knew 90 degrees could feel like fall?) Anyway, anytime the seasons change, it makes me in the mood to cook. I wish I had time to devote to my food blog, but that's a project for a later time.



No comments:
Post a Comment