Again, I am going to post my thoughts at random. Hope you get used to it because it may become a theme...
Let's see...
First of all, I just learned that Bachelor Pad has 6.8 million viewers (on average) weekly. I guess that makes me feel a little bit better about myself. I mean, ABC is devoting three hours next week to the finale--it's gotta be making them some money. Seriously though, why don't they vote out Vienna and Kasey? If this was Survivor, they would have been the first to be voted out of the tribe. Who still watches Survivor, you may now be asking yourself. Another long-running reality show, perhaps the Father of all reality shows, I'm not sure exactly how its viewer-base compares to The Bachelor. I do know that the Howard family (myself excluded) are still avid watchers of Survivor. The Bachelor, however, has received a more recent bump in popularity after a few years of dud seasons. It has been going strong for the past four years or so though, and now Bachelor Pad has been added into the mix, a trashy way to get us from one Bachelor(ette) season to the next.
Maybe I should call this blog post Reality TV: Analyzed. Ha.
As far as my job goes, I'm hoping to hear something more definite this week. The district is supposedly in decision-making mode, so I should know where my permanent place is soon. I'm getting more anxious by the day!
On a more serious note, the Bastrop fires are so intense. I am praying for rain over central Texas. And peace for the families there. So devastating.
Yes, I told you it would be a random post. Maybe this blog is in vain?
No comments:
Post a Comment